воскресенье, 21 сентября 2014 г.

A story about myself

Hello,guys!!!I would like to write you some information about myself.
So,my name is Mariam.I am 17 years old.I am a student of the  university.As for me I am very friendly and sociable  person.I like to find new friends,to communicate with different people.
I have many hobbies because there are many interesting things to do.Unfortunately,I haven't much spare time because I am a student (as I have wrote),so I always have a lot of homework to do.I like listening to music,reading books,watching films,learning English....:))))
Also I like to spend time with my family so much.My family consists of 4 persons:my mother,sister,father and me.We are very friendly.We unterstand each other,we are always ready to give a hand of help to a person who need it.We try to spend  more time together at weekends.
There is a general information about me,but I think it will be more interesting to read  about new step in my life:my life in university.I am a philologist.Maybe you want to ask me "Why did I choose this profession?"And I have an answer!I have a dream to be a teacher of English.Understandly,I must study hard,be attentive and carefully.In my opinion I made a right choice.
I am studying at Kyiv-Mohyla Academy.I like everything there:teachers,my group,etc.Our university gives a brilliant knowledge to everybody,I think.I am glad that I study there.I found good friends.They are very friendly,we help each other.))
I am sure that today it's almost impossible to do without foreign languages because of expanding economic and cultural relations,globalization and other process that take place in the modern world.So,knowledge of English is very important.Firstly,learning English language broadens my mind and give me the opportunity to understand English people,to communicate with them and to learn other cultures.Secondly,it gives a possibility to visit English-speaking country where people can improve their communicative skills.Then,it's better to read books and watch films in original.I haven't been to any English-speaking country yet,but I hope  to have this experience one day=)
On this photo are  I and my sister*

1 комментарий: